A Western Vacation for the Entire Family!
Our Summer Family Season programming is a jam-packed, fun-filled adventure package designed to cater to the whole family! Experience the very best of what Mountain Sky has to offer with daily horseback rides, guided hikes, yoga, and golf. Expect live music in the saloon, casting lessons on our trout pond, and off-site excursions including white water rafting, Yellowstone National Park tours and sporting clay shooting.
Our full-service kids and teen program will guarantee that each day brings a new adventure for the younger ones, with scavenger hunts, capture-the-flag and campfire cookouts just a glimpse of the fun to be had!
Test your two-stepping skills during our western dance night with live, local musicians, and enjoy three remote-site meal rides throughout the week.
- Week-long high-season packages commence June 18 and run through August 27, 2023.
- June 11 – 18 is our Spring Roundup, which offers the same experience at a reduced package rate. Please call us for more details.
2023 Minimum Cabin Rates
Studio $13,000.00 (up to 2 people)
1 Bedroom $16,250.00 (up to 2 people)
2 Bedroom $26,000.00 (up to 4 people)
3 Bedroom $32,500.00 (up to 5 people)
Additional Persons (Over Covered Capacity)
Adult (ages 13 & up): $6,500 per person
Youth (ages 7-12): $5,525 per person
Child (ages 2-6): $4,250 per person
Infant (under 2): $975 per person (Kids Program not included. Child care must be booked in advance. Additional $30-$45/hour).
Nanny: $1,950 per person (Nanny rate includes accommodation, breakfast/lunch buffets & Kids Program dinners. Activities & adult dining not included).
*please note that rates are subject to change*
Rates include lodging, meals, and on-ranch activities (horseback riding, kids program, golf, guided hiking, yoga, and fly fishing instruction). Rates also include the use of all ranch facilities and amenities: heated pool, hot tub, grotto, steam room, sauna, and tennis court.
Additional costs include a 2% Montana accommodations tax, airport transportation, massage services, bar and gift shop purchases, clay shooting, off-ranch excursions (Yellowstone National Park tours and whitewater rafting), and a 7.5% service charge.
One Week Stay Only (No adjustments will be made to the total package price for guest counts under cabin capacity or for shortened lengths of stay.)
Sunday – Sunday (7 nights)
New reservations made before November 1 require a $100 cabin reservation deposit. If the new reservation is made after November 1, a 25% deposit is required, and if the reservation is made after February 1, a 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, personal checks, and wire transfers.
Please note, all deposits are nonrefundable. No refunds or adjustments will be made to your total package price for any changes within 60 days of arrival which result in shortening length of stay or reduction in occupancy.
- Round-trip transportation from Bozeman is available for $375 per party in one shuttle.
- For your children’s safety, we do not provide trail riding for children six years and under, though they are able to lead-line ride daily in our kids program.
- Babysitting is available for all ages outside of Kids Program hours and for those ineligible for Kids Program (under 2 years of age).
- Rates vary, $30-$45 per hour, depending on time of day. Additional fees are incurred if parents return after established end time.
- Due to Montana liquor license laws, you are not permitted to BYOB inside the lodge though you may keep personal alcohol in your cabin.
- Pets are not permitted at the ranch.