A Fall Getaway with All of the Perks
Our Fall Roundup is an extension of our family season programming, without the little ones. You will experience the best of what Mountain Sky has to offer during this adults-only getaway. Along with daily horseback rides, guided hikes, yoga, and golf, we will offer something unique each day. Expect live music in the saloon, casting lessons on our trout pond, and endless opportunities to fish Big Creek. Test your two-stepping skills during our western dance night with live, local musicians, and enjoy three remote-site meal rides throughout the week.
- Fall Roundup: August 25 – September 1, 2024
2024 Minimum Cabin Rates
Studio $4,575.00 (1 person)
1 Bedroom $5,261.00 (1 person)
2 Bedroom $9,150.00 (up to 2 people)
3 Bedroom $13,725.00 (up to 3 people)
Additional Persons (Over Covered Capacity)
Adults (21 and up): $3,889 per person
*please note that rates are subject to change*
Rates include lodging, meals, and on-ranch activities (horseback riding, golf, guided hiking, yoga, archery and fly fishing instruction). Rates also include the use of all ranch facilities and amenities: heated pool, hot tub, grotto, steam room, sauna, and tennis court.
Additional costs include an 8% Montana Lodging Facility Sales and Use Tax on the lodging portion of your stay, airport transportation, massage services, bar and gift shop purchases, clay shooting, off-ranch excursions (Yellowstone National Park tours and whitewater rafting), and a 7.5% service charge.
One Week Stay Only (No adjustments will be made to the total package price for guest counts under cabin capacity or for shortened lengths of stay.)
Sunday – Sunday (7 nights)
New reservations require a 25% deposit, and if the reservation is made after February 1st , a 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, personal checks, and wire transfers.
- Please note, all deposits are nonrefundable.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made to your total package price for any changes within 60 days of arrival which result in shortening length of stay or reduction in occupancy.
- Round-trip transportation from Bozeman is available for $375 per party in one shuttle.
- Due to Montana liquor license laws, you are not permitted to BYOB inside the lodge though you may keep personal alcohol in your cabin.
- Pets are not permitted at the ranch.